There is a wide array of possibilities in Baden-Baden and the surrounding area. From modern congress architecture, boutique hotels, trendy gastronomy and outdoor team-buildings to festive conference rooms, Belle Époque styled suites and exclusive workshop or even down-to-earth, old log-floater huts. Nowhere else you will find such a diverse range of options in such close proximity: from a luxury-class grand hotel, over chain hotels and family-run business to economy accommodations. More than 30 hotels are located in the city center only.
The same is true for restaurants, bistros, cafes and bars. The Michelin Guide recommends 36 restaurants in Baden-Baden.
- Baden-Baden, having only slightly more than 55,000 inhabitants, is home of Germany’s largest opera & concert house, the highly renown “Festival Hall Baden-Baden”
- With 61.8 % of the town’s total area being forest, the spa town is the largest municipal forest owner in Germany. Parts of these woods belong to the Black Forest National Park.
- Baden-Baden disposes of the 3rd largest vineyard surface area in Baden-Württemberg, after Stuttgart and Freiburg im Breisgau
- The city of Baden-Baden is, together with 10 further European spa towns, currently listed on the UNESCO world heritage tentative list as “Great Spas of Europe”?
… and Inspiration
- City tours and themed tours
- Baden-Baden by horse-drawn carriage
- Baden-Baden from above: the Merkur mountain and its cableway
- Casino Baden-Baden and the Festival Hall Baden-Baden
- Relaxation at the thermal spas
- Visits to local companies
- Regional tours (Black Forest, Alsace)
- Guided mountain bike, e-bike, Segway and Scrooser tours
- Guided walks, GPS walks and team activities
- Climbing at Battert crags
- Archery in the quarry
- Hot air balloon adventure
- Cabin magic in the Baden-Baden city forest
- Black Forest National Park
- iPad challenge raft building and creative outdoor events