Call for Papers
You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to ETS’19. The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Analog, Mixed-signal and RF Test
- ATE Hardware and Software
- Automatic Test Generation
- Board Test and Diagnosis
- Boundary Scan Test
- Built-In Self-Test (BIST)
- Current-Based Test
- Defect-Based Test
- Delay and Performance Test
- Dependability and Functional Safety
- Design for Test (DFT)
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Design Verification and Validation
- Diagnosis and Silicon Debug
- Economics of Test
- Failure Analysis
- Fault Modeling and Simulation
- Fault Tolerance
- Hardware Trojans
- Hardware Security
- High-Speed I/0 Test
- GPU Test
- Low-Power IC Test
- Memory Test and Repair
- MEMS Test
- Microprocessor Test
- Multi-/Many-core Processor Test
- Nanotechnology Test
- On-line Test
- Power Issues in Test
- Design for Reliability
- Reliability-Security Trade-offs
- Security Issues in Test
- Signal Integrity Testv
- Stacked or 3D ICs Test
- Standards in Test
- System Test
- SiP and SoC Test
- Test Synthesis
- Test, Reliability and Security of Emerging Technologies and Architectures
- Test of Reconfigurable Systems
- Test Quality
- Thermal Issues in Test
- Transient and Soft Errors
- Variability Issues in Test
- Yield Analysis and Enhancement
Submissions – ETS’19 seeks original, unpublished contributions of the following types:
- Scientific papers for the Formal Proceedings, presenting novel and complete research work.
- Extended Abstracts for Embedded Workshop including ‘work in progress’ and ‘case studies’.
- Contributions for the PhD forum.
- Contributions for ETS2.
- Proposals for panels, embedded tutorials, and other special sessions.
- Vendor presentations focusing on new features of test related products.
Detailed submission information and guidelines are posted on the ETS’19 web page.
The ETS’19 organizing committee strongly encourages the organization of fringe meetings and workshops. Details can be found on the ETS’19 web page.
For Key Dates please refer to the proper section information page.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology